Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Surf Report New Smyrna Beach 3/17

Surf Report  3/17 @ 7:45 a.m.

        Good morning friends and happy st. patty's day. The surf is small today out front. Even the inlet was barely rideable yesterday. We do have some swell on the way, I guess we will have to see what happens with it. You know that I will let you know. I am over 1100 looks here, and I want to thank you all for being a part of this. I hope it helps, have a good day.
         On a side note, the new theatre in town (lux12) is an amazing theatre. They totally re-did the beacon. It's clean, comfortable and reasonably priced - $10 a ticket and 5.25 for matinees. It is by far the best seats I have ever sat in, in a theatre. The trick is to get there early and get the front row seats. I know, who wants to sit that close? You do. Big leather recliners in the front that make it totally worth it.













Size: 1-2ft. - Thigh

Swell: ESE wind swell @ 8 sec

Wind: W 2mph - calm

Temp: 68 and rising

Water: 63

Tides: HI 6:52 am / LO 1:04 pm

Surf Rule: It's ok to apply sunscreen to another man as long as you inflict some pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments here

Total Pageviews