Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Surf Report New Smyrna Beach 5/12

Surf Report New Smyrna Beach 5/12 @ 8:00 a.m.

    Good morning everyone. Small little wave out there today, enough to get wet over if need be. Tomorrow morning will be the last report for a week as I will be in El Salvador. I apologize for the inconvenience. When I get back I will post pics and have a full spread on the resort I will be staying at " Mizata Point Resort". Have a great day.

Check below the report for some of last years pics from Mizata Point Resort!!!!!




Size: 2 ft.

Conditions: Semi-Clean

Swell: ESE Wind swell @ 7 sec

Wind: Calm

Temp: 75

Water: 74

Tides: LO 9:26 a.m. / HI 3:38 p.m.

Pic's From Last Years Trip From Mizata Point Resort 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments here

Total Pageviews